Do you believe in love at first sight?! That’ s what I thought when I saw for the first time the Gucci Re(Belle) Bag, a new creation from the Gucci Pre- Fall 2018 Collection. My heart literally skipped a bite and yes… I had to buy this beauty! The old fashinating vibes of this bag, the simple yet sophisticated shape, the details, everything about the Gucci Re(Belle) screams love at my eyes!
First of all you must know that the House of Gucci wants fashion people understand what’ s behind the name of this bag. It’ s not Rebelle for Rebel. It’ s the Re(Belle) Bag. “Belle” as “Beautiful” and “Re” stands for “About” in Latin. So her true name is “About Beauty”, isn’ t this charming?!
A soft body with a framed design are her distinctive features. Natural grained leather with a washed and brushed finish to add a slightly worn yet refined feel to the shape. And her antique gold- toned hardware… OMG!!! It’ s what definitely sold me!
On the body of the bag, we have 2 archival reprisal of the House signature emblems directly from the ’70s: on one side the iconic double G, on the other there’ s a stunning portrait of a feline head.
Two- way zip closure at main compartment. Detachable and adjustable shoulder strap with hook fastening at top. The bag can be weared on the shoulder, crossbody, or as a clutch, so versatile!
Microfiber lining with a suede- like finish. Inside we have an open pocket and a smartphone friendly one (my huge iPhone Plus fits perfectly in it!).
I own the Re(Belle) in size small. Cm W 29 x H 19 x D 7. Fits perfectly all my essentials and a little more if needed.
- Smythson agenda. Essential, can’ t live without my diary!
- Smythson pencil.
- Olio e Osso balm. Amazing natural all over balm.
- Tattoo Defender spf50 stick. Must have to protect my tattoos against UV rays.
- Hand & Face wipes. You never know when you need one!
- Jillian Dempsey lid tint in Dew. Love to use it to add points of light on my face and the little mirror inside is so convenient on-the-go!
- Alexander McQueen card holder. Fits my cards and extra cash, compact and perfect.
- Le Specs & Adam Selman sunglasses. Obsessed with their style.
- Rodin cream. My cream, full stop! Read my review here if you want to know more about its wonders.
Honestly I am wearing the Gucci Re(Belle) bag no- stop since I bought her. Matches perfectly my style and I really adore her ’70s mood, so chic! If you want to see more pictures of this bag in action, take a look at my Instagram: Agentszerozerosetter!
xoxo Chiara 💋