Time for Beauty is knocking at the door! For me the keyword in this period is “easy”. Time to relax, to enjoy the sense of freedom this season gives. And why not… time to update my beauty routine! So, say hello to light textures, to a pure and clean skin, to an healthy/ glowing/ natural looking makeup. Less is better, especially during hotter days. My personal goal is to enhance my skintone, to archive a fresh and radiant look. Everything starts from a good skincare choice, with the addition of some makeup tricks to finish the job!
Here is a list with all my holy grail beauty products for Summer:
- Clinique Fresh Pressed. My everyday first beauty step, my face cleanser, hands down! Basically a water activated powder with pure vitamin C. Purifies, brightens and retexturizes without stripping skin of essential moisture.
- The Ordinary Lactic Acid 10% + HA. A serum that stimulates cell regeneration to reduce pigmentation and improve overall skin texture and tone. I use it each alternate evening and I can only say: wow, does everything it promises!
- The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5. Delivers lasting hydration and offers visible plumping and moisture retention. Skin looks smoother and softer.
- Clinique Moisture Surge Gel Cream. Fresh and oil free. Smooths, softens, plumps up fine lines.
- Clarins Uv Plus Spf 50. The formula is rich of botanical extracts such as Organic Alpine Sanicle and Cantaloupe Melon, to enhance the antioxidant power and, as a plus, contains an Anti-Pollution Complex to shield skin against the effects of pollution (dehydrated and dull skin off!). Non greasy, no white cast. Very light consistency. Protected, the skin is ready to hit the sun with no fear!
- Sisley Lip Balm. A luxury treatment to protect and deeply nourish lips.
- Shiseido Sheer and Perfect Compact Foundation. A beautiful sleek packaging that reveals a finelly milled powder. Feels like nothing on the skin, evens out skintone and provides a healthy, natural, glowing finish. Non-comedogenic, dermatologist-tested.
- Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess. Fave bronzer of all times. To contour and add dimension to my face.
- Dior Iconic Overcurl mascara. Instant volume and lenght insured for bold, carbon black lashes as a result.
- Shiseido Crystal Gel Gloss. An ultra-smooth, shimmer free formula that leaves lips hydrated and plumped with a glossy and glamorous sheen. Love to use it on my cheeks or onto the eyelids to add points of light on my face. Ophthalmologist tested, so can be used on lips and on face too.
- Kiehl’ s Body Sunscreen. Because it’ s important to apply sunscreen on body too!
- Clarins Moisture-Rich Body Lotion. A quick absorbing cream that smells like a dream! Plants extracts based formula, smoothes and firms.
So yes, clean, protected, younger and healthy, my skin glows on its own looking like a dewy and sunkissed “canvas”!
You can find all the products mentioned on www.douglas.it, the ones I love and much more! Douglas has a wide selection of skincare and makeup items from the best brands, I personally tested the online shop in the past and the service is really great!
Hope I gave you some interesting ideas to update your beauty routine for the incoming Summer season in this post, see you soon!!!
xoxo Chiara 💋