Did you ever heard about the art of layering?! Take a dress, a stretchy, mid- lenght slip dress. Simple, but sooooo sexyyyyy…!!! Even if you have a perfect body, and you really are conscious about it, you can’ t feel exactly comfortable going around with it! But, I swear, a similar dress is a jolly in our wardrobe! Just add a long lightweight cardigan on it, play with accessories and shoes, to understand how a slip dress can be a winner for every occasion! This is layering: literally arranging somethig in layers, playing and mixing clothings and accessories. Just follow your mood to create your own style!
- Dress: Intimately by Free People
- Cardigan: Zara, similar here
- Shoes: Superga full black
- Bralette: Love Stories Intimates
- Necklace: Locket by LauraLee Jewelry, similar here
- Sunglasses: Le Specs & Adam Selman The Last Lolita
- Nail Polish: Chanel n. 538 Gris Obscur
- Bag: Gucci Marmont size small
Lately this is one of my fave combo to wear!
xoxo Chiara 💋