An old- fashioned post today: “What’ s in my bag”, featuring my Gucci Marmont Bag!
Love how easy to carry and match this bag is. Completely obsessed with her burnished gold hardware, her chic & decadent twist. I own the Gucci Marmont in size small, perfect for all my essentials. If you want to know more about the bag, read my full review here. So, what I carry inside? Here we go!
- My huge iPhone Plus.
- A comb, by Aerin.
- Bandaids, you never know:)
- My fave sweets, Ambrosoli honey & milk.
- Agenda, my mind relief, love to write everything on paper. My skulled beauty is a personalized order from Smythson. Panama Diary. Fully reviewed here.
- Random pen.
- Lip balm. Chanel Hydra Beauty. Using it from ages. For naturally plumped and nourished lips.
- Make Beauty Dew Pot. For a natural looking glowy effect on my face when needed. This is a pot of magic, I swear!
- Sunglasses. The Last Lolita by Le Specs & Adam Selman. Love their old Hollywood yet futuristic shape.
- Hand cream. Chanel la Crème Main. Fully reviewed here. Easy to use and carry around.
- Face wipes. Cleanse by Lauren Napier. Individually wrapped wipes to refresh and balance the skin on the go.
- Wallet. A small one by Alexander McQueen. Fits everything I need: basic cards and cash.
That’ s all! Really don’ t need to carry more on a daily basis, I hate heavy bags!!!
To know more about every single product, take a look at the widgets below!
xoxo Chiara 💋