With Summer finally at the door and the weather getting warmer, I found myself changing my beauty and makeup routine. Protection and light textures are my key points. So, do you want to take a look in my everyday makeup bag? Here she is, a black quilted satin makeup bag by Moschino. Soft and roomy, fits definitely more than this.
- Clarins Uv Plus spf 50. My favorite sunscreen. Reviewed here.
- Chanel Les Beiges Cushion Foundation spf 25. Light and protective on my skin, easy to wear. Reviewed here.
- Chanel Retractable Foundation Brush. Cute and useful. Reviewed here.
- Chanel Eye Pencil. Black. Great quality as eyeliner or for express smocky eyes.
- Eyeko Skinny brush mascara. Black. Waterproof formula, for long and thin lashes.
- Chanel Hydra Beauty lip balm. Amazing stuff!
- Glossier balm dotcom. Another lipbalm I love.
- Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick. Lolita II. A beautiful terracotta shade. Liquid formula that dries very fast in a matte, no-transfer and long-lasting finish.
- Chloè EDP Roll-on. A convenient packaging for my always favorite scent.
- Cleanse by Lauren Napier Cleansing facial wipes. Useful and gentle.
Yes, the bare minimum, I love natural looking and easy makeup with a hint of skincare benefits!
xoxo AgentChiara 😎
Discover more about: