During the last months I found myself wearing, more and more, nude nail polishes. I simply love how they look: minimalist, chic and easy to match with every outfit. I tested so many shades of nude to find the ones that suit better my skintone and my mood. Here are my top 5:
- Nails Inc, collaboration with Alice & Olivia, Next to Nothing. An universally flattering pinky nude. Glossy finish. 2 coats to reach full coverage.
- Dior, 112 Minimal. Limited edition from Fall 2016, Skyline Collection. A pale nude with peachy undertones. Glossy finish. With 2 coats full coverage.
- Chanel, 504 Organdi. A nude pink, neutral-cool undertones. Glossy. 2 coats.
- Chanel, 625 Secret. The perfect nude, light pink undertones. Glossy. 3 coats.
- Chanel, 542 Pink Rubber. Limited edition from the Collection Libre Synthetic, Winter Holiday 2016. The palest shade of pink with a matte finish. Perfect with 2 coats. For clean and fresh nails.
Wearing today: Chanel Pink Rubber, the matte one.
For this Summer are going to be released interesting shades of nude/neutral, from many brands. I’ll sure take a look and let you know!
xoxo AgentChiara 😎
Beauty I love: