The Les Beiges line is my favorite by Chanel makeup.
Inspired by the passion for freedom of Gabrielle Chanel, Les Beiges is based on a new conception of makeup: simple, intuitive and spontaneous.
Products are for the first time dressed in a beige package ( not white as for the classic makeup line! ).
Beige like the collection’s name of course, but also Beige like the exclusive and timeless color that Mademoiselle Chanel loved so much.
The whole beauty line is a tribute to Coco Chanel, to the passionate and strong woman she was!
Key concept is : glowing, natural and healthy looking skin, like if you took a walk outdoor in a sunny day… yes, I love it!
New products are going to be added to this line:
- Healthy Glow Powder, Limited Edition, 5 shades from light to medium deep
- Cushion Foundation spf 25, with a new water-gel based formula, available in 10 shades. The first cushion compact by Chanel!
- Retractable Kabuki Brush, to use with the cushion foundation instead of the sponge
- Eyeshadow Palette, Limited Edition, 5 nude colors with a creamy texture
- Blush stick , Limited Edition, in 2 shades: Coral and Pink
- Mono eyeshadow, in 2 new colors: n.26 noir satin and n.28 sable
Chanel les Beiges Summer 2017 collection will be released in Europe at the end of March 2017, worldwide on May 2017.
To me this collection screams Summer: colors and textures are simply perfect, bright and bronzed.
I can’t wait to get my hands on some of them: the cushion foundation, the kabuki brush and the black mono eyeshadow are literally calling me!!!
I’ll let you know about soon!
xoxo AgentChiara 😎
- Chanel Les Beiges 2017 Cushion Foundation Healthy Glow Gel Spf 25, the review, read here
- Chanel Retractable Foundation Brush, the review, read here
My beauty favorites: