I am a busy woman.
Always on the go… work, home, 3 dogs and 100.000 activities and things I have or I want absolutely to do!
I seriously think my days should have at least 48 hours!
I’m happy, I love and enjoy every moment what I do, because all is done with passion and with my heart.
But I have to be organized, absolutely! There are lot of things such as appointments, dates, etc. that I simply can’t miss.
That’s why for me a planner is a lifesaver.
I can’t live without!
I prefer writing on paper than for example using my smatphone or pc.
Once I wrote something on paper I feel like is half done or that I’ll do it for sure and that I can’t miss it!
This year I’m using this agenda by Smythson : the Soho Diary.
Is made of textured leather outside.
Smythson of Bond Street is an English Company, they have lot of planners to choose from!
Definitely a hight quality brand and quite on the pricey side, it’s true.
But I wanted my agenda to be beautiful for my eyes and functional for my needs, I thought that ” it’s an expense I do once a year “, so… why not?!
I fell in love with this one because:
- The color black of course… black is my happy color!
- Is lightweight, thanks to the Smythson’s “featherweight” paper
- The size : W14 x H19 cm / W5.5 x H7.5″, fits perfectly in my everyday bag
- Week on one page view and half agenda is for notes, perfect for writing appointments and to do lists
- The edges are gold, how pretty!
- Goes from November 2016 to January 2018
- There is a silk pocket at the end for loose papers or documents
So yes, my agenda is my everyday trusty companion, the place where I wrote almost all, my second memory (often my first ahah!), my mind relief!
xoxo AgentChiara 😎