But is not so.
We all have one body and one life.
There are many disciplines that help us understand how to start this journey.
These doctrines are often ancient and sometimes presented in a way a bit ‘boring and difficult’. That’s why I thought to start them with a proposal: to do it seriously, but in a simple way.
After 20 years of experience I can say that they have radically changed my life. This costed me only a little more than 30 minutes a day.
I would share my experience with you waiting to read your comments about.
Yoga, tai chi and other disciplines will become your friends in a way I hope new and pleasant.
Here are the 5 things you can do to start improving your days:
– Listen to your favorite music
– Be careful about what you eat, choose foods not only following the taste but also for their nutritional contents
– Massage/Rub your body in the morning and evening
– Be careful about what you think, looking more, and if it’s possible, on the bright side of everything
– Choose the people to spend your free time and your life with. I know that this is not always possible, for example at work :), but try !
And it’s only the begin 😀
xoxo AgentAngelo 😎